Gone for Good by Harlan Coben

Gone for Good
My rating: ★★★★☆

Wow!

Will hasn’t seen his brother Ken since Ken was framed for a murder close to home, over a decade ago. Ken and his family believe he’s dead until Ken’s mother, on her deathbed, tells Will that Ken is still alive. Will decides to find him, and on that journey back in time, what will he unearth?

This was very good - I had previously read The Stranger which left me (sorry fans I know you’ll not like me for this) nonplussed. This, on the other hand, I believe to be in true Harlan Coben style: suspenseful, intriguing, and with a twist. And a twist. And a twist.

This was right up my alley, quite dark and with that taste of the underworld that makes a thriller truly, well, thrilling.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sue's Big Book Summer Challenge - kick off post

Big Book Summer Reading Challenge 2020

Becoming by Michelle Obama